Osbourne House Fire Set By Candles

admin's picture
Ozzy Osbourne

At least Sharon Osbourne can laugh about it. The reality-television star said Thursday that a fire at her house had been caused when she fell asleep before extinguishing a candle. “Please, everybody, always check all the candles lit in the house before going to bed,” Osboune told TMZ. “I didn’t, and at 5 a.m. this morning I was met with five gorgeous men from the B.H. Fire Department as they put out the fire in my house.” Firefighters arrived before the blaze did significant damage.

Rate this article: 
No votes yet

Add new comment

Filtered HTML

  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Allowed HTML tags: <a> <em> <strong> <cite> <blockquote> <code> <ul> <ol> <li> <dl> <dt> <dd>
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

Plain text

  • No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

PHP code

  • You may post PHP code. You should include <?php ?> tags.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
2 + 4 =
Solve this simple math problem and enter the result. E.g. for 1+3, enter 4.
Real Time Web Analytics